Tuesday 24 June 2014

Wonderful canvases...

...Wonderful clue?


My husband recently brought me a lovely top and he got the colours just right. How did he know I'd like the combination? My nails that's how, as they'd recently been painted in the same colours!

5t4jhsx0eu7raxwhbmxn77os9f17evut
Same colours - different aims: 1) Add colour, 2) Compliment

Personally I love that our nails can act as mini-canvases. I often come across clients who allow themselves to be brave with their nail colour to compensate from a 'fear' of colourful clothes. How you do/would love to paint your nails (or not) may also a key to your hidden style personality - are you a natural nails girl, do you like pretty patterns or are you a classic french polish kind of girl?

More importantly, did you know our nails are also a key indicator of our overall health? Like all our body, our nails play an important role but in this instance, my praise is somewhat 'shallow' - Simply, my painted nails cheer me up and I know I'm not alone. My colleague said this a few days ago...

Happiness is ... Red fingernails and...

What's your favourite nail colour and why? I like orange as it cheers me up but looks better on my nails than near my face, and if I have to go plain - I'll always add some sparkle. No drama there then!

Thats all for now! 
Denise x


PS: Find out more about the project that's behind #30daysofbodypraise at: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/BodyConfidence and please support us however you can.






No comments:

Post a Comment