Wednesday 11 June 2014

Baby got back!

I've been too busy to stop and think about how fabulously functional my body is today.  I've let my body do its' thing, and now at the end of this long day I wish to express my thanks to my...

Bottom,
Behind,
Butt,
Derriere,
Seat,
Posteria,
Bum!

Whatever you call it, mine may not win me "Rear of the Year" but today I'm glad "I've got back!"* as I've as I've sat in numerous meetings and at an evening lecture. 

I've got a big butt and I cannot lie* but rather than being upset about that I am grateful for my abundance of natural padding and more importantly it's an area I am more than happy about.

Seems as if I'm getting the hang of this (grateful + happy =) body confidence thing!

Previous winners of Rear of the Year competition
http://www.rearoftheyearcompetition.com/past-winners/

See ya next later!
Denise x


PS: Find out more about the project that's behind #30daysofbodypraise at: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/BodyConfidence and please support us however you can.




*A rather naughty, but award winning song.



No comments:

Post a Comment