Friday 13 June 2014

On your knees Denise!

 A winning position.


It seems to me that we fall to our knees for all sorts of reasons: tennis players when they win a tournament, football players when they lose a match, men and women when they propose or pray.

Today for me it was the latter, as sadly I said goodbye to and gave thanks for a dear friend.

"Thank you knees for being there for me to fall down on, I know that some people would love to have knees healthy enough to kneel on... You're the bees!*"

Have a good weekend Peeps!
Denise x


PS: Find out more about the project that's behind #30daysofbodypraise at: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/BodyConfidence and please support us however you can.



(*Bees knees meaning 'an outstanding person or thing'... of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment