Tuesday 24 December 2013

My Image Advent

From a Peacock to a Lamb*!

"Unique and different is the new generation of beautiful. You don't have to be like everyone else. In fact I don't think you should" 
- Taylor Swift, born 13th December. (Day 13)

Over the past 24 days I've been posting an image-fashion-style related note for advent on my various **social media platforms.

Some days came easily, others were more of a challenge but the whole activity was fun and allowed me to learn whilst being creative.

On reflection the whole experience reminds me of how I see dressing: Some days your outfit choice is obvious, other times you have to think about it a bit more (maybe you're meeting a new client, got a big meeting, doing a presentation or going for a date) but I always enjoy opening my wardrobe and creating a new look for each day...
...Do you?

If not, perhaps it's time to do something about it and call me (07887 643807)!

Check out the full advent list here: http://www.pinterest.com/dendambelle/adventchristmas-countdown-2013/ - Enjoy x

*This will make sense when you see Day 2 and Day 23 via the link above.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



**For more:
  • Call on: 07887 643807
  • Look at: www.damsonbelle.co.uk
  • Follow at: @DenDamBelle
  • Check out my Pintrest: Denise Sanderson-Estcourt
  • Like me at: Damson Belle on Facebook
  • Join: This blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment