Thursday 19 June 2014

Starring shoulders

They take the brunt!


I know I've done décolletage and yesterday it was arms, but given my heavy bag this morning I have no doubt that today's starring role in this body praise series should go to my strong and super shoulders!

Woman holding shoulder - frozen shoulder health advice - Diet & Wellbeing - allaboutyou.com

As well as this increasingly often occurrence, my shoulders are the area that usually suffer when I'm under stress too.
Put simply 'they take the brunt' and I have never before thanked them for doing so. So, here it is:

"Shoulders, I salute you!"

(Time to invest in a rucksack and get that massage I keep promising myself - What do you need to do?)

See you tomorrow!
Denise x


PS: Find out more about the project that's behind #30daysofbodypraise at: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/BodyConfidence and please support us however you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment