Monday 9 June 2014

Mouthy Monday!

7 Steps to Effective Public Speaking... which I hope to need addressing a crowd on how I can help them, what I do and what I've achieved.

Don't put a sock in it!


As anyone who knows me would tell you I love to talk... Always have according to my school reports!


Over the years there have been times when I've been quiet for fear of overdoing it, but in reality this is an easy praise for me because my mouth is my main source if income.

As a HR professional and trainer (oh yes I am), being able to talk is usually a pretty handy skill. And I obviously have to present to groups and talk a fair bit with clients re my image consultancy work too.

I also like to eat, and my mouth is pretty darn good for that too!

There's so much to it too: Tongue, taste buds, gums that hold in the teeth that I use to chew the food I love to eat!

And there you have it, I have no trouble singing the praises of my mouth (others may be less enamoured!). Now, if only I could sing like an angel...

Discussion point:
Is there a body part that's key to how you make your living?


Enjoy the week ahead!
Denise x


PS: Find out more about the project that's behind #30daysofbodypraise at: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/BodyConfidence and please support us however you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment