Developing my image via Insta!
It's been a while since my last blog - I've been busy at work of late and away a bit, but I have to confess I've also been a little distracted by a new social media platform in the last month.
I recently joined Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/denisese_db/), and it's been a surprise to me that rather than paying attention to the fashion, I've been focussing on make-up and manicures.
I suspect that because I'm comfortable with my style, I've been drawn to what I can develop to boost my image overall. So inspired have I been that my recent image purchases haven't been clothes, shoes or handbags as usual, but a full set of make-up brushes (...not that I know how to use them all!)
It's not that I've been unable to do makeup or manicures (https://www.pinterest.com/dendambelle/client-journeys-events/), it's just that I'm not trained in all things image (not to mention that some things are harder to apply some things to yourself!)
Social media, along with the internet and blogs, is great for helping you step up your style game - Pinterest and Instagram are especially good as they are so visual. What platforms, if any do you use, and...
If your image needs a refresh, what would you have to focus on?
Whether clothes, make-up, accessories or beauty, social media can provide some great ideas and inspire your style development, but remember as this Judy Garland quote suggests don't be a copy. Style is about authenticity...
Good luck developing your original!
- Call on: 07887 643807 for a body confidence coaching session or image services
- Look at: http://damsonbelle.co.uk/
- Follow on Twitter at: @DenDamBelle https://twitter.com/DenDamBelle
- Check out my Pintrest: https://www.pinterest.com/dendambelle/client-journeys-events/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/denisese_db/
- Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DamsonBelle/?fref=ts
- Join: This blog!