Thursday 5 June 2014

Ear, ear! It's #30daysofbodypraise

Listen Up!


We all know the ear is 'the organ that detects sound' but did you know it also aids our balance? So as well as my personal thanks to them because I can hear poetry, music, my son saying 'I love you mummy' and more, my ears also give me a place to hang my earrings and enable me to wear stiletto's! 

... Love 'em!


  • How your ears can boost your body confidence: 

Find a fave body confidence song and (a) listen to it with your eyes closed so you can fully appreciate the song and your ears or (b) whilst looking at yourself in the mirror so you fully embrace yourself!

Question: Do you have favourite body confidence song? 


Here are five I'd recommend:

- India Arie: "Video" (So many great lyrics, just listen to the whole song!)
- Jonny Diaz: (The song says: There could never be a...) "More Beautiful You" (Believe it)
- Philippa Hanna: "I Am Amazing" (title says it all, say it to yourself)
- Bruno Mars: "Just the way You are" (listen to the positive commentators, not the haters)
- Prince: "Most Beautiful Girl in the World" (whenever you hear this question, the answer is "Hell yeah"!)


Don't forget to tell me your fave body confidence song!
Denise x


PS: Find out more about the project that's behind #30daysofbodypraise at: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/BodyConfidence and please support us however you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment