...Goodbye Calendar Girls, Happy New Year
For the last 12 months I've been a bone fide calendar girl, but come midnight I'll be a has been!
My colleagues and I have graced the walls of many homes bringing our brightness, body confidence messages and a monthly reminder to check ya tits! In doing so we raised over £12k for charity* - not bad, considering it all started as a flippant Facebook comment.
On a personal level, it was an incredible experience... so much so that rather that losing something because I'm no longer a calendar girl, I've gained lots - a sense of achievement, a fresh perspective on the power of image consulting, more, and most importantly fabulous new friends.
Thank you to everyone who supported us - from sponsoring printing, reading and sharing my #30daysofbodypraise blogs, and putting us on your walls.
The calendar may be gone but we'll always be calendar girls and why we did it is still an issue, so I ask that you continue to support Breast Cancer Now* and follow us on Twitter at @_BodyConfidence.
Wishing you all a fabulous 2016.
- Call on: 07887 643807 for a body confidence coaching session or image services
- Look at: http://damsonbelle.co.uk/
- Follow on Twitter at: @DenDamBelle https://twitter.com/DenDamBelle
- Check out my Pintrest: https://www.pinterest.com/dendambelle/client-journeys-events/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/denisese_db/
- Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DamsonBelle/?fref=ts
- Join: This blog!