Friday 22 August 2014

Why Autumn is awesome...

...By a Summer Lover!

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm a summer lover with a need for heat*, so the move into autumn always unsettles me a little. Don't get me wrong, I like autumn. It's the fact it means we're getting closer to winter that's more the problem for me!

I like autumn because *I can wear layers without questions, I can wear more accessories (hats, scarves etc), and because I can indulge in comfort food, hot chocolate and chai lattes.

Colour-wise I move into deep greens, rich reds and plums and chocolate - all of which I love.

But more importantly, the change from summer to autumn means I start to slow down after the speed (and stress!) of the summer holidays.

Autumn is my time to chill out, as I watch nature gloriously do the same.

It's a great time to reflect (how was summer for you, what memories did you make?) renew, and refresh. Just watch how the leaves transition from green to golden brown for inspiration.

And finally... There's still time to squeeze in achieving your last New Year’s resolutions before the end of the year! 

Reflect, renew, refresh my lovelies,
Denise x


For more:
My "Mirabelle" in Autumn, by Chris Estcourt

  • Call on: 07887 643807 for a body confidence coaching session or image services
  • Look at: www. bodyconfidencecards. com / www.damsonbelle.co.uk
  • Follow at: @DenDamBelle / @_BodyConfidence
  • Check out my Pintrest: Denise Sanderson-Estcourt
  • Like me at: Body Confidence Card Club / Damson Belle on Facebook
  • Join: This blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment