Here are my six steps to getting style ready for the season:
1. ...About what events you've got coming up over the coming months. We're approaching race and wedding season and shopping for/putting together your outfit should be a fun, leisurely experience for big occasions not a mad rush with a greater risk of panic purchases, bad choices and turning up at an event with the same High Street fare as someone else.
(Need help?: A personal shopping experience might be the thing!)
2. What's already sitting in your wardrobe that's a staple from Springs past and what can you carry over from Winter into Springter (when it's often bright but cold!)?
(Need help?: A wardrobe audit is your needed service!)
3. Also, check your make-up bag. Make-up has a use-by date and a good make-up spring clean is important for clear skin and a fresh look over the coming months.
(Need help?: Learn more at a make-up lesson)
4. Introduce this season's colours into your layers, and think about fabric that is good in all weathers/temperatures as days are changeable.
(Need help?: A full image consultation will advise you on all that's best for you)
5. Try something different style-wise to mark the new season - I always change my hairstyle around now, but a new lipstick or some new nail varnishes are also good, quick updates. Check out Colour Me Beautiful's fantastic new items at http://www.colourmebeautifulshop.co.uk/products/cosmetics or ask me more!
(Need help?: See point 6!)
6. Join me at my seasonal update workshop or book a one-to-one to find out what seasonal trends are the best for YOU! http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/spring-into-summer-style-seasonal-style-update-tickets-9240868687
Note: the focus is on the DO. Go on, do something and see my contact details below if you need any help or to BOOK any services!
Until next time!
- Call on: 07887 643807
- Look at: www.damsonbelle.co.uk
- Follow at: @DenDamBelle
- Check out my Pintrest: Denise Sanderson-Estcourt
- Like me at: Damson Belle on Facebook
- Join: This blog!